BRD Associates is lead by Brian Russell with a team of professional lensmen where multiple operators are required. Brian’s primary expertise is in people photography, Ministerial portraiture and CEO portraits are a speciality, events to royal and celebrity attended functions . Whether it be architectural interiors, PR events an annual report or web imagery we’ve covered it.
Eight years ago Brian added commercial filming and video services to his arsenal and has completed industrial commissions from DHL in Italy and Germany to conferences for major banks in the UK as well as music videos and weddings. Based in central Kent BRD are advantageously priced for any work in London and the Southeast. However over the last 25 years we have worked all over the UK and as far afield as China, Pakistan, Nigeria and all over Europe.
Here’s a few comments from satisfied clients,
- “The photographs look wonderful, you have managed to capture what was truly an inspiring day” Elizabeth Robb The Florence Nightingale Foundation October 2012.
- “Brian, the pictures are brilliant, thank you, You have some great shots which make my job advertising and marketing the Brain Game much easier” Event at Guildhall, London, Elizabeth Manning, London Crimestoppers.
- “ Thank you so much for the wonderful photo of the White Tower set up, If I can’t get more people to use the venue with this photo I need shooting! Everyone has just been bowled over by it”. Rosemary Ridyard, Functions Manager Tower of London.
- “Thanks for the pictures, I’ll send them on to Bentley, a very professional job”. Andrew Jones, Asprey Jewellery.
- “Thank you for the excellent photography service provided, the boss was particularly grateful to you for working unobtrusively” Marina Taylor NHS Executive.
- “Many thanks for all your help (and patience!) on various projects over the years I’ve very much enjoyed working with you”. Christopher Makin, Standard Chartered Bank.
- “Without the support and guidance we received from you in the run up to the event we would not have achieved the attention to detail and sheer perfection that was a feature of the occasion”, Steve Austin IIEB Event Organiser.
- “So many good pictures it’s hard to choose….great job on the 18th”. Gary & Rachel, wedding client Wedding photography.